ONLINE COVID VERSION
This class is a completely new version of my beginners class. I’ve adapted it to be delivered online via zoom. I the process revisited the way I’m teaching to add what I’ve learned over the last 6 years of teaching this specific class.
I’m also offering three ways to get to take this class.
1. If you buy a deck from my store and send me a copy of your receipt you can take the class for free. (From April 15th to May 2nd.)
2. If you support the Patreon at the group level you are already in.
3. Register and pay the $40 course fee using the link below.
What will you learn?
Learning tarot should be fun and enjoyable! Everybody has the innate ability to learn what the cards mean and how to put those meanings together into a reading for others. This course will have something to offer everyone at every level.
In fact with the rise of visual literacy, through social media, it has never been easier. In this class we’ll focus on getting you reading. Not some day in the future but in the actual class itself.
We will cover:
• What the cards mean.
• How to ask useful questions.
• What’s real and what is superstition around tarot.
• A spread you can use to answer any questions or give general reading.
• How to build you own spreads to customize your readings.
This class is focused on practical reading skills. Come learn in a supportive environment and get all your questions answered. Digital booklet of meanings included for future reference.
Bring your tarot deck with you and a notebook. If you need a deck we sell hundreds at the shop be sure to order one far enough ahead to get it mailed to you. .
Saturday May 2nd 3:30 – 5pm (eastern time) via Zoom.
Investment: $40 or proof of deck purchase
Click here to sign up
Recordings will be available to all participants.
Andrew has been reading the tarot for over 30 years. His teaching has taken him all over, most recently to China. He is the author of several books and the creator of two decks – with a 3rd coming out later in 2018. Andrew has been running his store, The Hermit’s Lamp, in Toronto for the last 5 years. His approach to reading is grounded in humour, compassion, psychology, magick, and honesty. For the last 4 years he has been running his acclaimed Hermit’s Lamp Podcast exploring what it means to live a spiritual life with many guest.