Need a space to see clients? Or to run your workshop or meet with a group? You can rent The Hermit’s Lamp. Whether you need it for a few hours, a day, or on an ongoing basis if you are the right person for us we can work with what you need. We are looking for people who have a high level of integrity, authenticity, and positivity.
The space has:
- a small consultation room with a love seat, table and comfy chair.
- a large space for classes that can hold:
- 20 people in chairs in rows
- 15 people sitting at long tables
- a massage table or mat for body work
- Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, wi-fi etc.
- The space is wheel chair accessible (the bathroom is not it is the basement)
- Lot’s of free parking on side streets.
- Easy access by transit. Just 5 minutes from St Clair West station.
Drop by to see if it might be the right fit for you.
If you are renting to run an event here we are happy to include it on the stores website, FB page, Meetup group, and with in-store signage to help you potentially reach several thousand people.
We are looking for responsible folks who are good communicators. We are not looking to have to chase people or clean up after them–physically or energetically. If you think you might be one of our right people give us a call and we can talk about what you are looking for.
$20 per hour – 2 hour minimum.
Call Andrew to talk about booking 647 286-8739
All rates plus HST. Prepayment is required to book the space. Bookings are non-refundable.