This is the first time I’m running this class on how to read for relationships.
I’m also offering three ways to get to take this class.
1. If you buy a deck from my store and send me a copy of your receipt you can take the class for free. (From May 12th to June 6th)
2. If you support the Patreon at the group level you are already in.
3. Register and pay the $40 course fee using the link below.
What will you learn?
Learning how to clearly and directly break down and understand relationships is an art. However, with the right spread and questions we can lay it out it clear detail for everyone to see. We can even go further and see what its future might be too.
We will cover:
• How to assess where each person is coming from
• What questions are helpful and which ones aren’t
• Traps you might get stuck in.
• A spread you can use to reveal everything you need to know about a relationship.
• How to look at the future possibilities of a relationship.
This class is focused on practical reading skills. Come learn in a supportive environment and get all your questions answered. It is open to people of all levels.
Bring your tarot deck with you and a notebook. If you need a deck we sell hundreds at the shop be sure to order one far enough ahead to get it mailed to you. .
Saturday June 6th 3:30 – 5pm (eastern time) via Zoom.
Investment: $40 or proof of deck purchase
Click here to sign up
Recordings will be available to all participants.
Andrew has been reading the tarot for over 30 years. His teaching has taken him all over, most recently to China. He is the author of several books and the creator of two decks – with a 3rd coming out later in 2018. Andrew has been running his store, The Hermit’s Lamp, in Toronto for the last 5 years. His approach to reading is grounded in humour, compassion, psychology, magick, and honesty. For the last 4 years he has been running his acclaimed Hermit’s Lamp Podcast exploring what it means to live a spiritual life with many guest.