Reading tarot is fun and easy. Seriously. It can seem a bit daunting when you are getting started though. Which expert do you listen to? Which books should you read? What if you just skip all that for now and start reading the cards with confidence and insight!
We will cover all the details you need to know to jump right in!
• How to ask the best questions of the cards
• What spreads to use
• How to interpret the cards from the images
• How to read for yourself
• Ways to add levels of meaning to your practice over time
This workshop is for you if you want to:
• Get started reading the cards quickly
• Have been working with the cards but don’t feel confident
• Are unsure how to pull a reading together
• Have been reading for while and want a refresher
• Have lots of questions about reading the cards
Be sure to grab my free e-book Simply Read Tarot. This workshop bring it to life.
Bring your deck, notebook, questions, and a sense of humour.
9 Spaces online
15 spaces in person in Toronto
Pre-registration is required.
Thursday July 3rd 7:30pm to 10pm.
Online participation. From your computer using Google Hangouts.